I’m Claire, Welsh girl from Snowdonia, currently living by the sea in Caernarfon with Mr N, and two little ones – Elen and Sam.
I am all about exploring on foot or by mountain bike, getting away from the crowds, drinking tea and eating cake.
‘Wales Trails’ is my local guide to the places less visited, roads less travelled and the paths less explored. There is so much to do in North Wales, let me help you get to know the area like a local.
So let’s get off the beaten track and rediscover quiet and solitude in this beautiful part of the world.
- Rhaeadr Ddu Waterfall, Ganllwyd
- Caernarfon to Dinas Dinlle by bike
- Rhaeadr Ddu, Ceunant Llennyrch – from Maentwrog
- Rhaeadr Cynfal, Llan Ffestiniog
- Cwm Prysor: walking the disused Railway line